Thursday 12 September 2013

Double the fun challenge

On first viewing the two great pictures for this challenge i was struck immediately by the gorgeous colours of the Teal Goddess picture. I knew i had some beads that have been in my hoard that were the perfect colour to use.
Whats not to like about this beautiful picture.



















But i then came to a full stop all the combinations i came up with just looked so flat and uninspiring, i began to really doubt being able to come up with anything before the deadline.

Every day i could feel the clock ticking away and still couldn't face trying any more variations to get my piece finished.
Then one morning the postman delivery a clasp i had been waiting for to use on another necklace and when i opened the package, i knew where to go with my necklace for the challenge.
It was full steam ahead and i ploughed through the stringing to create my Teal Goddess piece for the challenge.


And here it is Peacock lamp work beads,teal crystals some gorgeous stone rounds (unknown name) and pretty leaves, droplets and emerald nuggets dangling from the bottom.

1 comment:

  1. Teal is such a nice color. Your necklace looks beautiful. I really like the beads your choose, the size variation is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.