Monday 13 April 2015

Bead block


So after receiving all of these gorgeous beads from my swap partner Robin Showstack,
i find myself gazing at them daily but without any inspiration to guide me they remained untouched until today!




I cleared the table in my work space and spread the beads across it, i pottered and tidied and kept coming back and then slowly a little glimmer appeared ,
and then a pattern started to form,
it was a rocky start
but finally the project is rolling.

I hope this will continue through the next weeks before show day, keeping my fingers crossed and eyes firmly on the bead table. 


2 comments:

  1. Loving the colour scheme! How cute is that little moonlike face too? Good luck!

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a stash. I'm sure the beads will start to speak to you more loudly now that they are main stage on the beading table!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.